Tuesday, January 13, 2015

SPA Paisley

Going by the submissions at Sunday Postcard Art this week, I guess I was the only person on the planet that didn't know paisley patterns came from Persia. I was curious and looked up "Paisley" (which is SPA's theme, in case you didn't get that). The text on my postcard is a condensed version of Wikipedia's definition. The rest was "doodled" by yours truly with markers.

And please tell me I'm not the only person who never heard of "Persian pickles" before!

Thanks for viewing!

5 comments:

  1. No, I've never heard of that! lol But I love your doodles with markers....very neat! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If somebody doesn't like Paisley, we just can't be friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you..Never heard of Persian pickles (don't like pickles) and I never knew that Paisley was from Persia..I am a Paisley fan...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, you are not alone, I've never heard of Persian pickles either! Great postcard, I never got mine done this week, drat it!

    ReplyDelete